Ac 110 - 240v Ac Powered Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Detector /
Co Gas Leak Detector LYD-710CF
Why it is necessary to install Carbon Monoxide Detector?
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths all over the
world, Carbon Monoxide (CO) is odorless, tasteless and invisible,
poisonous gas. It is produced by the incomplete burning of solid,
liquid, and gaseous fuels. Appliances fueled with natural gas,
liquefied petroleum (LP gas), oil, kerosene, coal, or wood may
produce CO. Burning charcoal produces CO. Running cars produce CO.
The only safe way to know if carbon monoxide is present is to
install CO alarms (CO detector) on every level of your home and in
This Carbon Monoxide Alarm is effective for detecting any buildup
of carbon monoxide, also known as CO gas, in your home or office.
The feature of your CO gas alarm includes:
* Easy to install.
* Auto-Check Sensor Failure
* Auto Reset After CO Clears
* Monitoring for carbon monoxide in a continuous manner.
* Giving a loud alarm (85 dB) when it detects a buildup of carbon
* Having a Test button for you to test the alarm anytime.
* Self-testing its operative function continuously.
* Comply with the requirements of EN50291.
* Offering a 5-year warranty for the carbon monoxide sensing unit
AC 110-240V, 50~60Hz, + 9V NI-MH rechargeable Battery (optional)
0°c ~ +50 °c
10% ~ 95% Relative Humidity (RH)
Auto Reset after CO clears
Semiconductor CO Sensor
AC Power: LED constant bright, Green
Alarm: LED flashing, Red
Sensor Failure: LED constant bright, Yellow
85dB at 10 feet
Triple Di Sounds, Pause, Triple Di Sounds
Sound and Flash Alarm; N.O. Relay Output
Normally Open Relay Output to Drive Exhaust Fan to clear Leaked CO
* Professional experience and ability to accept and fulfill ODM/OEM
* Answer your enquiries, questions and emails in 24 hours
* Direct control on material, testing, quality, lead time ect.
* Flexible Payment terms ranged at different quantity
* One year warranty life for all detectors sold out from Lydian